.JOBS is the TLD geared towards the HR community maintaining job posting websites.
Registration details can be found in the TLD reference chart.
.JOBS registrations can take up to 8 weeks to process while the registry validates the registrant information. We have no options to expedite this process.
- Must be either member of SHRM OR engaged in HR management practices that meet any of the following criteria:
- possess salaried-level human resource management experience;
- are certified by the Human Resource Certification Institute;
- are supportive of the SHRM Code of Ethical and Professional Standards in Human Resource Management, as amended from time to time, a copy of which is attached hereto.
2. Company Name (e.g. companyname.jobs) may only be the legal trade name of the Company, or a name by which the Company is commonly known.
3. Restrictions and policies around non-company name registrations available at http://www.policy.jobs
As of August 1, 2017 the JOBS registry is now requiring that all four contact types (Owner, admin, billing, and technical) be submitted with registration, transfer, and update orders. Existing domains will not need to be updated, but any updates on domains after August 1 will require these contacts to be provided.
Expired .JOBS domains are immediately deleted by our system on the date of expiration. There is a 30 day expiration grace period on this TLD. Please contact our support team to renew an expired .JOBS domain during the expiration grace period. These domains renew at the standard renewal price.