Here's a listing of the different management systems we use at OpenSRS:
- Reseller Control Panel - This control panel allows you to manage domains, email, trust, publishing, and other reseller account related settings.
- Classic Reseller Interface (RWI) - the original OpenSRS web interface. This panel can be used for basic domain administration and account settings, but most functionality has moved to the Reseller Control Panel.
- Mail Administration Console (MAC) - the classic administration console for OpenSRS Email Service. Most functionality within the MAC is available within the Reseller Control Panel. There is a different MAC for Cluster A and B, as well as a MAC that is tied to the Production Test Environment.
- Storefront Manager - the area where users of OpenSRS Storefront manage Storefront settings, including pricing, themes and customizations. Customers with domains purchased through Storefront manage their domain settings through an end-user area within the Storefront itself. The Storefront manager is accessible through the Reseller Control Panel.
- Manage Web Interface (MWI) - the end-user domain management console that is available if a reseller doesn't provide their own interfaces to manage domain names (DNS, WHOIS information, etc.)