The following changes or updates were applied to OpenSRS Services in the month of May, 2013:
- ccTLDs: Added an new one-year auto-renewal option for .UK domains. More details.
OpenSRS Email Service
- Webmail: Fixed a bug that caused tool tips to show as 'undefined' in IE7/8
- Webmail: Fixed a bug where bullets and numbering were not copied
- Webmail: Fixed a bug that caused webmail to not show calendar attachments
- Webmail: Fixed a bug that caused a crash when deleting large amounts of messages
- Webmail: Additional misc. bug fixes
- goMobi: minor update adding with new templates, better pre-crawling of sites, and an improved mobile transcoder. More details.
- WHMCS: Further updates and bug fixes to the WHMCS beta plugins. More details.
A quick note about this Change Log:
Other bug fixes, and updates to OpenSRS systems that aren't noticeable to resellers are promoted on a weekly basis. This may include updates to support changes made by registries, or other suppliers to their systems. We're always working to improve performance and stability of our systems.