The following changes or updates were applied to OpenSRS Services in the month of March, 2014:
- Storefront: WHOIS privacy support and commission calculation now available
- SRS: General Availability for .SEXY, .TATTOO, .CAREERS, .PHOTOS, .RECIPES, .SHOES, .LIMO, .DOMAINS, .CAB, .COMPANY, .COMPUTER, .SYSTEMS, .MANAGEMENT, .CENTER, .BUILDERS, .EMAIL, .SOLUTIONS, .SUPPORT, .TRAINING, .UNO
- SRS: Sunrise orders in the new control panel available for the following TLDs:
- .WORKS, .EXPERT, .EXPOSED, .FOUNDATION, .CRUISES, .FLIGHTS, .RENTALS, .VACATIONS, .VILLAS, .TIENDA, .CONDOS, .PROPERTIES, .MAISON
- ccTLDs: .EU support for Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein
- SRS: Claims notices are now sent to registrants who purchase a domain with a label registered with the TMCH
- SRS: Redesigned landing pages for registrant validation and claims notices
- SRS: Validate .CA contact information against new registry requirements
- SRS: Additional editable text area field on registrant verification and claims template page in the header area
- SRS: Changes to the lifecyle for .WS
- .WS: New registrations now have a 5 day "Add Grace Period (AGP)"
- .WS: Auto-Renewals now have a 45 day "Renewal Grace Period (RGP)"
- .WS: Deleted domains will enter a 30 day "Redemption Period"
- .WS: Domains will auto-renew as of Mar 1/14 by default
- ccTLDs: .BE price increased to $8 for new/renew/transfer per year
- SRS: Modified agreement process on registrant verification page to be clearer to registrant
OpenSRS Email Service
- Fixed: Incorrect year showing up in message date for Dec 30 and Dec 31
- Fixed: After browsing several messages, clicking on inbox or any folder will now take the user to the correct page
- Fixed: File attachments now work on iPad
- Fixed: Settings/Mail/Blocking/Block Senders List and Safe List now show the proper amount of items on iPad
- Fixed: Adding a POP account now works properly
- Additional bug fixes
- WHMCS: Various bug fixes
A quick note about this Change Log:
Other bug fixes, and updates to OpenSRS systems that aren't noticeable to resellers are promoted on a weekly basis. This may include updates to support changes made by registries, or other suppliers to their systems. We're always working to improve performance and stability of our systems.