You can export details about your domains and view the information as a .CSV file.
Before using the export tool, you might want to use the Advanced Filtering feature to display only those domains that meet specific criteria. Filtering domain search results will only present you with required domain names. For example, you might want to see all names that were transferred away in the past four months or all .biz names that are expiring in the next quarter and that are set to let expire so that you can use the resulting list and communicate with those customers.
To export domain name information
- In the Domains section of the Reseller Control Panel, click the boxes to put a checkmark next to each of the domains whose information you want to export.
Alternatively, click the box at the top of the page to select all domains on that page.
- From the Bulk Actions drop-down list, choose Export .CSV.
- On the Bulk: Export .CSV page, click the file that you want to download. You can download a file that contains only contains information for just the selected domains or all of the displayed domains for your search.
- In the dialog box that appears, choose whether to open or save the file, and then click OK.
The .CSV file contains the following information on selected domains:
- Domain name
- Domain Status
- Domain Creation Date
- Domain Expiry Date
- Domain Verification Status
- Domain Present in Storefront
- Contact Privacy Enabled/Disabled
- Domain Lock Enabled/Disabled
- Domain Auto-Renewal Enabled/Disabled
- Domain Parking Enabled/Disabled
- Domain Contact Email Address
- Domain Nameservers List