The bulk Change DNS Template feature allows you to select a template to apply the DNS service to multiple domains in one request. The domain zones can then be modified by the end user or by the Reseller. You can also use this feature to reset the zones in multiple domains to those in the specified template.
To add, remove, or reset the DNS service for multiple domains
- In the Domain Manager tab, click View Domains.
- Click the checkboxes to put a checkmark next to each of the domains to which you want to apply the DNS template.
- From the drop-down list beside the GO button, choose Change DNS Template, and then click GO.
- From the Select a template drop-down list, choose the template that you want to apply to the selected domains.
If you don't select a template (that is, the drop-down displays no template), the DNS service will be enabled, but the zone records will not be defined.
- Optionally, in the Email results to field, enter the email address to which you want the change confirmation to be sent.
- Click Save DNS Template.
Important: There is no undo for this operation, so be very careful when selecting the domains to include in the bulk job. Once you submit the bulk job, it might be possible to cancel the job through the View Details page; however, if any domains have already been processed, you will have to either edit each of those domains or submit another bulk job for those domains, specifying the settings that you want