OpenSRS's email service is provided through two clusters, cluster A and cluster B. For both the clusters, please include _spf.hostedemail.com in the SPF record.
v=spf1 include:_spf.hostedemail.com ~all
Email cluster A
- All outbound email for both regular deliveries and filter-only deliveries originates from 126.96.36.199/24
- All outbound forward and autoresponder traffic originates from 188.8.131.52 (the IP address has matching forward and reverse DNS of forward.hostedemail.com).
- All migration traffic originates from 184.108.40.206 (fetchmail-snat.a.hostedemail.com).
Email cluster B
- All outbound email for both regular deliveries and filter-only deliveries originates from 220.127.116.11/24.
- All outbound forward and autoresponder traffic originates from 18.104.22.168 (the IP address has matching forward and reverse DNS of forward.b.hostedemail.com).
- All migration traffic originates from 22.214.171.124 (fetchmail-snat.b.hostedemail.com).
Email notifications to registrants
To allow outbound email notifications from OpenSRS sent to registrants on behalf of the reseller, please include registrarmail.net in the SPF record of the domain configured as the technical email address of a reseller account.
Note: While the single IP addresses above can also have /32 at the end (noting a single IP address in CIDR format), if there is no prefix-length provided with a listed IP address, /32 is assumed. As a TXT record can only be 255 characters in length, this method saves on unnecessary characters.