- Mailbox - Regular mailbox that can receive and send emails.
- Forward - Automatically forward mail to another specified mailbox. Email accounts that only have the forward setting can't be used to send emails, nor is mail stored in a forward-only account.
- Filter - Stops spam messages but allows a non-spam message to flow through to a target account.
Creating a new user in the Control Panel
- Log in to the Control Panel.
- In the Email section choose Email domains, select the domain you want to create the user for, and click the (+) sign.
- You will be prompted to set the username and password for the email account.
- The new user's User Settings page opens and the default settings are assigned to the user.
Note: You can click Edit in each section to change any of the settings for the new user.
Creating a new user in the MAC
The Mail Administration Console (MAC) is a tool we offer to our customers to manage their email accounts. To get started you will need to create a new user. To create a new user in the MAC you will need to log in to the control panel for your cluster.
Note: All fields are disabled until you complete the User field and press Enter.
- Navigate to Cluster A MAC login or Cluster B MAC login.
- In the navigation pane, under the domain name, click Add User.
- Complete the following fields, as applicable, and click Create or Create & repeat.
Note: If you click Create & repeat, the new user is created, and the Create User window remains open so that you can create another user.