Company administrators can delete any of the domains in a company. When you delete a domain, all of the workgroups and mailboxes in the domain are deleted as well.
Deleting domains in the Control Panel
To delete domains in the Control Panel
1. In the Email section of the Control Panel, click the Email Domains tab.
2. Click the checkbox next to each of the domains that you want to delete.
3. Click the Delete Domains icon.
4. A window appears that lists the domains that will be deleted and asks you to confirm that you want to delete the listed domains.
5. Click Delete to confirm the deletion.
Deleting domains in the MAC
To delete domains in the MAC
1. Log in to the Mail Administration Console (MAC).
For more information, see "What is the MAC?"
2. In the navigation pane, under your company name, click Domains.
3. Click the checkbox next to each of the domains that you want to delete.
The number on the Delete Selected button changes to reflect the number of domains that you selected.
4. Click Delete Selected.
A confirmation dialog appears that lists the domains that will be deleted and asks you to confirm the deletion.
Important: Be sure to review this list carefully especially if you used the filters to narrow your search for these domains. If Filtering Keeps Selection is enabled (in Settings) there could be previously selected domains that are included in this list of domains that will be deleted.
5. Optionally, click the checkbox to select the Cascade option to delete any users that are in the selected domains. If you don't select this option, you need to delete the users before you delete the associated domains otherwise the delete operation will fail. If you don't select the Cascade option and some of the domains you are trying to delete contain users and others don't, only the empty domains will be deleted; the others will return an error message.
6. Click Delete to confirm the deletion.