You can export details about Trust Service certificates and view the information as a .csv file. If you have a large number of domains and certificates, before using the export tool, you might want to use the search feature to display only those certificates that meet specific criteria. For example, you might want to see all of the certificates that will expire in a certain time range so that you contact those customers about renewing their certificates. For more information, see "Searching for Trust Service orders".
To export Trust Service information
- In the Control Panel, click Trust.
- Click the boxes to put a checkmark next to each of the domains whose information you want to export, or click the box at the top of the list to select all domains.
- From the Bulk Actions drop-down list, choose Export .CSV.
- On the Bulk: Export .CSV page that appears, click the file that you want to download. You can download a file that contains information for just the selected domains or all of the displayed domains.
- In the dialog box that appears, choose whether to open or save the file, and then click OK.