In the text field on the Publishing page, enter all or part of the mobile domain name for which you want to search and click Search. You can use wildcard characters to represent part of the name.
Click a domain name to view information about the service for that domain.
Refining your search
Click Advanced Filtering to filter the list of services based on status and date.
Filtering by status
To restrict your search to a particular status, click the associated boxes to select or deselect the statuses that you want to view. When a box is checked, only the Publishing Service orders that have the selected statuses are displayed in the search results. Click All to select all statuses or click None to deselect all statuses.
The possible statuses are:
- Active—The service is active.
- Let Expire—The service will expire at the end of the current billing period, at which time, the mobile site will no longer be accessible and you will no longer be billed for the service.
- Deleted—The service is no longer active and cannot be reenabled.
- Insufficient funds—You have insufficient funds in your account to cover the charges for the current billing period. If you don’t add sufficient funds before the next billing period, the service will be deleted.
- Disabled—The mobile site is not accessible, but you, the Reseller, are still being billed. You can set this status and you can re-enable the service.
Filtering by date
To restrict your search according ot the date that the Publishing Services were created or expire, in the Created or Expires section, click the associated field (From or To), and use the calendars to choose date ranges.
Tip: You can double-click the year that is displayed in the pop-up calendar to display months, and you can then click to jump to a particular month. In addition, you can double-click the name of the month that is displayed at the top of the pop-up calendar to display years, and you can then click to jump to that year and then select a month.
Click Apply to view the search results.