You can export details about the Publishing Service and view the information as a .csv file. If you have a large number of domains, before using the export tool, you might want to use the search feature to display only those domains that meet specific criteria. For example, you might want to see only those domains where the Publishing Services has been set to Let Expire so that you can use the information in the resulting list to communicate with those customers.
To export domain name information
- In the Control Panel, click Publishing.
- Click the boxes to put a checkmark next to each of the domains whose information you want to export.
Click the box at the top of the page to select all domains.
- From the Bulk Actions drop-down list, choose Export .CSV.
- On the Bulk: Export .CSV page that appears, click the file that you want to download. You can download a file that contains information for just the selected domains or all of the displayed domains.
- In the dialog box that appears choose whether to open or save the file, and then click OK.