A bulk contact change request allows you to change the Owner, Admin, Technical, and Billing contact information for multiple domains at once.
To change the contact information for multiple domains
- In the Domains section of the Control Panel, click the boxes to put a checkmark next to each of the domains to which you want to apply the bulk contact change.
- From the Bulk Actions drop-down list, choose Edit Contact Info.
- In the Apply changes to section, click the boxes to select the contact types that you want to change: Owner,Admin, Billing, and Technical.
- In the text fields, enter the new contact information.
- Optionally, click Apply to locked domains. If you select this option, when you submit the bulk job, any locked domains are unlocked, the changes are made, and then the domains are locked again. If you do not select this option, the contact changes are not applied to any domains that are locked, and the View Details page will display an error for those domains.
- Optionally, in the Email results to field, enter the email address to which you would like the results to be mailed.
- Click Save Contact Info.
Important: There is no undo for this operation, so be very careful when selecting the domains to include in the bulk job. Once you submit the bulk job, it might be possible to cancel the job in the View Details page; however, if any domains have already been processed, you will have to either edit each of those domains or submit another bulk job for those domains, specifying the settings that you want. For more information, see Suspending, cancelling, or resuming a bulk change request.