A bulk contact change request submitted from the Reseller Control Panel allows you to modify the Owner, Admin, Technical, and Billing contact information for multiple domains at once instead of making changes one at a time.
Change contact information on multiple domains
- In the Domains section of the Reseller Control Panel, click the boxes to put a checkmark next to each of the domains to which you want to apply the bulk contact change.
- From the Bulk actions drop-down menu, choose Edit contact info.
- In the Apply changes to section, click the boxes to select the contact types that you want to change.
- In the text fields, enter the new contact information.
- Optionally, select Apply to locked domains option. If you select this option and submit the bulk job, any locked domains are unlocked, the changes are made, and then the domains are locked again. If you do not select this option, the contact changes will not be applied to any locked domains.
- Optionally, in the Email results to field, enter the email address to which you would like the results to be emailed.
- Click Save contact info.
- You can monitor the status of the bulk change request from the bulk actions icon.
Note: There is no undo for this operation, so be very careful when selecting the domains to include in the bulk job. Once you submit the bulk change request, it might be possible to cancel the job from the bulk actions page, however, if any domains have already been processed, you will have to either edit each of those domains or submit another bulk job for those domains, specifying the settings that you want.