Any bulk change request in the waiting or processing phase may be suspended temporarily; however, you cannot suspend a request that has a status of Terminated or Completed. Once a request is suspended, you have two weeks to resume the process. If the process is not resumed within two weeks, it is removed from the queue.
Note: Terminating a request might not affect all domains in the request as some changes could have already been applied.
To suspend, cancel, or resume a bulk change request
- From the User menu (mouse over the gear icon at the top of the page), click Bulk Actions.
- On the Bulk Actions page, locate the request you want to view, and then click the appropriate icon.
- Suspend—The job will be paused and can be resumed at any time within the next two weeks.
- Resume—Continue processing a job that was suspended.
- Terminate—Cancel the bulk job.
For information on the request queue, see "Viewing bulk change requests".