The following changes or updates were applied to OpenSRS Services in the month of December, 2014:
- SRS: General Availability for .LTDA, .PARIS.
- SRS: Sunrise orders in the new control panel available for the following TLDs: SYDNEY.
- SRS: Pre Order for .PHYSIO, .AUCTION, .REHAB, .GIVES, .DEGREE, .FORSALE, .RIP, .BAND, .DENTIST, .DELIVERY, .ENERGY, SYDNEY,
- SRS: Re-open claims period for BID/TRADE/WEBCAM
- ccTLDs: .PE transfers are now supported (2nd and 3rd level)
- ccTLDs: .CA support in DomainsBot
- ccTLDs: .DE no longer requires a Fax number for the billing contact
- Publishing: Minor GoMobi fixes
OpenSRS Email Service
- Webmail:Fixed a bug when changing passwords and using the & character
- Webmail: Updated help files
- Webmail: Added CardDAV and CalDAV support
- Webmail: Additional user configuration options for spam filtering tool
- Webmail: Added support for IDN's during login
- Webmail: Various bug fixes
- WHMCS: Various bug fixes
A quick note about this Change Log:
Other bug fixes, and updates to OpenSRS systems that aren't noticeable to resellers are promoted on a weekly basis. This may include updates to support changes made by registries, or other suppliers to their systems. We're always working to improve performance and stability of our systems.