- Sectigo or DigiCert reissue through OpenSRS directly. Send us an email with the following details:
the common name, supplier order ID, and CSR.
Note: Please allow 1-3 business days for us to process these requests.
Reissues require the following details to access the portals:
- Log in to the CA end-user portal. Enter the fully qualified domain name or supplier order ID, followed by either the admin or tech email. Provide the captcha and push Continue.
- Select the Request access button for your order.
- Check your email and click on the vendor login URL. Click the Reissue certificate link in the top left menu of the portal.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Continue.
- Choose SHA2 with a 256-bit digest from the hashing algorithm drop-down menu.
Enter your CSR in the provided field. Review and agree to the subscriber agreement and push Submit.
Note: The CSR can be the existing SHA1, SHA2, or a new CSR.
- An approval email is sent to the domain approver email address when the reissue is submitted. Once approval completes, the Certificate Authority sends the fulfillment email to the tech contact email for the order.
Note: Validation is performed via email, not DNS, nor file validation. The approver email is the validation email listed in OpenSRS.