To add or edit the DNS service for a registered domain
1. In the Domains section of the Control Panel, enter all or part of the domain name for which you want to search, and then click Search.
2. Click the domain you want to edit.
3. In the DNS section, click Edit.
4. Do one or both of the following:
- To apply zone information from a template, choose the template from the DNS Template drop-down list, and then click Apply.
The records that are defined in the template are applied to the domain.
Note: You can then make any required changes to the records that are applied to the domain.
- To manually add zone records, choose the record type from the Add Record drop-down list and then complete the associated fields.
5. When done, click Save DNS Settings.