- What are the validation methods performed?
- SAN and wildcard certificates - what's the difference?
- How to add SAN(s) to an existing SSL certificate
- Can anyone or any company obtain an SSL certificate?
- Can an SSL certificate be issued to an Individual (not an Organization)?
- What are the security and flexibility aspects of digital certificates sold by OpenSRS?
- What benefit is there to purchasing a digital certificate with higher assurance?
- How many domain names does a certificate secure?
- What does the green address bar indicate? How does this provide value to those who purchase digital certificates from me?
- What are some common reasons why an order for a Domain Validated SSL certificate might be flagged for further review?
GeoTrust Anti Malware
- What is GeoTrust Web Site Anti-Malware Scan and what does it do?
- What types of problems does GeoTrust Web Site Anti-Malware Scan detect?
- How is the GeoTrust Web Site Anti-Malware Scan Seal installed?
- How is GeoTrust Web Site Anti-Malware Scan billed?
- Where do my customers manage their GeoTrust Web Site Anti-Malware Scan service?
- Is a GeoTrust SSL certificate required to use GeoTrust Web Site Anti Malware Scan? Can the service be used on sites secured by SSL certificates from other providers?
- How does GeoTrust Web Site Anti-Malware Scan notify customers when it finds an issue?
- What happens if GeoTrust Web Site Anti-Malware Scan finds a vulnerability? Will the GeoTrust Web Site Anti-Malware Scan seal tell visitors that a website has failed?
- Does GeoTrust Web Site Anti-Malware Scan work with any hosting company, server and software?