In addition to second level .MY names, OpenSRS offers domain name registrations for the following third level domains: .COM.MY, .NAME.MY, .NET.MY, and .ORG.MY.
Registration details can be found in the TLD reference chart.
Commercial entities must supply a company registration number obtained through https://www.malaysia.gov.my/en/business.
Individuals need to provide ID number found on Malaysian identification card (Kad Pengenalan).
- .MY: Malaysian and resident foreign individuals and entities
- .COM.MY: Malaysian commercial organizations/activities
- Also requires a valid copy of the Malaysian company trade register certificate
- .NAME.MY: Malaysian citizens and non-Malaysians residing in Malaysia
- .NET.MY: Malaysian network-related organizations/activites
- .ORG.MY: Malaysian organizations/activities which do not qualify for other categories
Renewal requests should be submitted prior to the domain’s expiry date in order to renew the domain.
Auto-renew can be removed up to ~11 days prior to the domain’s expiration date, otherwise the domain will renew.
Login data for current admin contact at registry required (username/password/contact code).