You can easily manage all the domains associated with a specific profile in your account from the new reseller control panel.
Search Domains by Profile
- Log in to the Reseller control panel.
- Click on Domains tab.
- Click on Profiles filter next to the quick filter box.
- Enter the domain name and click Validate. The system will check if the domain is valid and will check for associated profiles.
- If the system has found an associated profile, it shows a message "This domain is attached to a profile".
- Now you can click on the Apply filter option and all the domains attached to the specific profile will be listed.
- If the system is unable to find the domain that you have entered, it will return an error message as "We were unable to find a match to the domain entered. Please try another domain"
Merge domains into one profile
- Log in to Reseller control panel
- Click on the Domains tab.
- Select all the domains that you want to merge.
- Click the Bulk Actions drop-down and select Merge into one profile.
- There are two options to choose from: Create a new profile or Add to existing profile.
- To create a new profile, you need to enter a username and a password for the registrant.
- To add to an existing profile, enter a domain associated with that profile and then click Validate.
- Click Save to merge the domains into one profile.
The merge process is not completed immediately when you click save, but it will run in the background until it is finished. You can monitor the status from the bulk actions icon in the top right-hand corner of the reseller control panel.