Shortcut to this article: opensrs.help/bank-transfer
The local bank payments option will allow you to add funds to your reseller account in your local currency while avoiding international transfer fees.
- Which countries can use local bank transfer payments?
- How to use the local bank transfer payments option
- Frequently asked questions
Which countries can use local bank transfer payments?
Currently, this feature is available for the following countries with more coming soon:
How to use the local bank transfer payments option
- Log in to the Reseller Control Panel.
- Select Billing & Payments at the top-right menu.
- Choose the Add funds tab.
- Under Payment method, select the button for Local bank transfer payments.
- Under Payment amount, select your country, and the appropriate currency will be shown, including the minimum and maximum amounts allowed. Enter the amount that you would like to add to your reseller account.
- Complete your contact information, and click Next.
- The next screen will be the details of the bank to which you should then wire the funds. Print this page and take it with you to make the transfer.
Note: If you do not actually wire the funds, they will not be added to your reseller account. You must reference the Payment Reference number (highlighted below) in your wire transfer to ensure the funds go to your reseller account.
- Please allow time for the bank to process the payment once you have made the transfer. This process is local and separate from OpenSRS billing.
- Once the local bank has processed your wire transfer, the money will be deposited into your reseller account, minus any currency conversion and bank transfer fees by the local bank. OpenSRS will not charge any fees.
- You will be sent a receipt via email once the funds are deposited into your account, and you can also view the deposit in the Billing & Payments section under Transactions.