Please note: we currently do not support multiple SRV records with the same subdomain.
SRV records are not supported on ns1.shopco.com | ns2.shopco.com. If you are using these name servers, you will need to import the domains from Storefront into the reseller account.
The name servers ns1.mdnsservice.com | ns2.mdnsservice.com also do not support SRV records. Please use ns1.systemdns.com | ns2.systemdns.com instead. Make sure to copy over the complete zone file before switching name servers.
To add SRV records for Office 365:
1. Sign into the Reseller Control Panel and search for the domain for which you are modifying the SRV records.
2. Click the domain, then scroll down to the DNS section and click Edit.
3. The following screen should appear. Enter _sipfederationtls._tcp in the box below and click on "Add Subdomain"
5. Enter sipfed.online.lync.com under Hostname and the Priority/Weight/Port values of 100 / 1 / 5061.
6. Repeat the same for the subdomain _sip._tls, with the host name of sipdir.online.lync.com and the values of 100 / 1 / 443.