You may have to cancel SSL certificates for various reasons. SSL certificates that are not yet issued can be canceled from the Control Panel. If your SSL certificate has already been issued, then there will be some additional steps.
To cancel SSL certificates that have not yet been issued, from the Trust tab in Reseller Control Panel, click on the order that is awaiting approval. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Cancel.
- Who can request to cancel an SSL certificate
- When can I receive a refund on an SSL certificate
- How to cancel an SSL certificate that is already issued
Who can request to cancel an SSL certificate
OpenSRS will only process cancelation requests from our resellers. If you are a certificate holder, please submit the cancelation request to the company you purchased the certificate from.
When can I receive a refund on an SSL certificate
You can request a refund within 30 days of the date of fulfillment for Sectigo, GeoTrust, Symantec, Thawte, and most Trustwave certificates. However, please note that refunds are not available for Trustwave EV certificates.
How to cancel an SSL certificate that is already issued
Cancel GeoTrust, Thawte, and Symantec SSL Certificates.
- Navigate to the self-service portal.
- Enter the supplier order ID or the common name, the tech email address used on the SSL order, and click Continue. You can find all of this information on the SSL order page inside of the Reseller Control Panel.
- Click Request access. You will receive an email with a login link to access the user portal.
- Click on the link in the email to log in to the user portal.
- Click on the Cancel order option.
- Confirm the cancelation by clicking on, I approve.
After you confirm, your certificate order will be canceled. Please allow up to 48 hours for refunds to be processed and reflected in your OpenSRS reseller account.
Cancel Trustwave and Sectigo certificates
- Your reseller username
- Supplier order ID
- Common name