Starting September 30th 2020 the following changes will take place.
These products can no longer be purchased:
* thawte_csc (Thawte Code Signing)
These configurations on existing/new orders will be observed:
- You will not be able to specify more than a value of 1 whenever asked to specify a server count
- Special Instructions will no longer be configurable
- Trust Seals will no longer be produced by the certificate vendor
- Pre-existing orders with dns/file validation can be swapped for any other validation method
- Pre-existing orders with email validation cannot be swapped for any other validation method
- Existing QuickSSL products will be labeled as QuickSSL Premium
- New SAN compatible product orders will not include free SANs, they will be purchased atop the base product.
- Compatible server_types have changed. All previous server_types no longer supported will be translated to a new server_type for ease of re-ordering. Supported server_types are listed here.