Revoke DigiCert certificates via the guest portal. Access is available to the admin contact used for the trust order. To revoke or refund a completed Sectigo certificate, please get in touch with support.
Note: Refunds are not available for orders over 30 days old or for Trustwave EV products.
Completed trust orders
To enter the DigiCert guest portal, enter the admin contact email along with the common name or the supplier order ID.
- Navigate to the DigiCert guest portal login page.
- Enter the admin contact email used for the order. Find this email address under the contact information section of the Reseller Control Panel (RCP).
- Enter either the common name or the supplier order ID. Find the common name under the status section or at the top of the page for the order. Find the supplier order ID under the status section of the order.
- Click Continue.
- An email is sent to the contact with a code to access the order.
- Enter the code on the access page in the authentication code field and click the Sign in button.
Note: The code and guest portal access expire after two hours.
Once logged into the guest portal, you can revoke or cancel the order. Other management tools are available such as checking the order status and reissuing the certificate.
To revoke a completed certificate:
- Click the Certificate actions drop-down from the certificate details section.
- Select Revoke order.
- Enter the reason for the revoke request in the reason for revocation field and click Revoke.
- Click Confirm to finalize the revoke request.
Pending trust orders
Cancel orders that are not yet complete from the RCP using the cancel button at the bottom of the order page.
To cancel an incomplete trust order:
- Log in to the Reseller Control Panel (RCP).
- Navigate to the trust order.
- Click cancel a the bottom of the page.